Selmer 92DL Supreme Professional Alto Saxophone
After 100 years of innovation, design, and manufacturing of the saxophone, Henri SELMER Paris redefines the modern identity of the alto saxophone with the Supreme.
The creation of the Supreme embodies the culmination of one century of expertise, combined with a perfectly mastered manufacturing process that lives up to the ambitions of the SELMER company.
The Supreme is characterized by a perfectly balanced tuning, infinite sound colors, and a great ease of response. It hides the natural and inherent constraints of the saxophone - the playing limitations are non-existent. Its roundness and projection capacity make it an instrument that is both traditional and resolutely modern. The refinement and care taken in its manufacture, as well as its entirely corrected ergonomics, reveal an enjoyment and evidence of playing that has never been seen before.
• Key: Eb
• Range: low Bb to High F#
• Correction mechanism for the middle and high C#
• Leather pads with rivetless metal resonators
• Metal thumb rests
• 3-point concentric clamping socket
• Adjustable nickel silver clamping ring
• Left-hand pinky finger keys with hinged toggle
• Right-hand F#/F direct adjustment arm
• Exclusive Supreme engraving
• Dark gold lacquer
• Concept alto mouthpiece
• Exclusively designed alto Supreme case