Selmer SAS301 Student Alto Saxophone
Designed from the artisan Selmer Paris saxophones, the Selmer SAS301 premium student alto saxophone features the signature Selmer tone. The rose brass neck combined with a post to rib to body construction creates a rich, warm, and projecting sound. An elegant hand engraving adorns the beautiful gold lacquer, strong nickel plating is on the key work, and the iconic Selmer tri-point bell brace completes its durable and beautiful design.
Several upgrades were made including the palm key placement and use of premium Pisoni leather pads. Carefully adjusted blue steel needle springs create a light and fast key action iconic to the Selmer brand. Additionally, a 3-phase tone hole leveling process guarantees precisely level tone holes for long-lasting pad seating and stability. Every Selmer saxophone is professionally set up, play-tested, and optimally adjusted at the Conn-Selmer Woodwind Center located in Elkhart, Indiana.
- Rich, warm, projecting tone
- Sturdy fully ribbed construction
- Advanced ergonomics for ease of reach and playability
- Beautiful finish and engraving
- Light and fast key action
- Post to rib to body construction
- Rose brass neck
- Auxiliary keys: front F, high F# key
- Hand engraved
- Blue steel springs
- Lacquer body and nickel-plated keys
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Angled left-hand spatula keys
- Double arm bracing on bell keys
- Pisoni leather pads
- Metal resonators
- ABS stackable case
- Selmer premium mouthpiece
For new instruments, additional handling time up to 7 days may be required.